This resource is provided by ACSA Partner4Purpose FranklinCovey Education.
How can we build positive mental health in students and teachers? The Canadian Comprehensive School Health Framework outlines a foundation for building positive mental health with four pillars.
FranklinCovey Education is providing ACSA members with some of their favorite Leader in Me resources aligned to each pillar in the Positive Mental Health Resource Bundle.
Pillar 1: Social and Physical Environment
- Quality relationships among staff and students
- Emotional well-being of students
- Condition of buildings and surrounding grounds
Pillar 2: Teaching and Learning
- Age-appropriate knowledge
- Experiences that build their skills
- Improvement to their health and well-being
Pillar 3: Partnerships and Services
Collaborations that support and advance positive mental health among:
- A school
- Students' families
- Surrounding community organizations
Pillar 4: Healthy School Policy
- Promote health and well-being
- Shape a respectful, welcoming, and caring school environment
Access the Leader in Me Positive Mental Health Resource Bundle through June 14, 2021.