- Performance on statewide standardized tests.
- Score on Academic Performance Index.
- Share of pupils that meet the requirements for entrance to the University of California and the California State University or complete career technical education sequences or programs.
- Share of English learners that become English proficient.
- English learner reclassification rate.
- Share of pupils that pass Advanced Placement exams with 3 or higher.
- Share of pupils determined prepared for college by the Early Assessment Program.
- School attendance rates.
- Chronic absenteeism rates.
- Middle school dropout rates.
- High school dropout rates.
- High school graduation rates.
Other pupil outcomes
- Other indicators of pupil performance in required areas of study.
- Pupil suspension rates.
- Pupil expulsion rates.
- Other local measures.
- Efforts to seek parent input.
- Promotion of parental participation.
- Rate of teachers appropriately assigned and fully credentialed.
- Pupil access to standards-aligned instructional materials.
- Facilities maintained in good repair.
Implementation of state standards
- Implementation of State Board of Education-adopted academic content and performance standards for all pupils, including English learners.
- Pupils access and enrollment in all required areas of study.
Read more about LCAP and LCFF on ACSA’s Resources Page. You can also register for ACSA's Leading CI through the LCAP Academy and attend Leadership Summit 2018, a gathering of educators and administrators at all levels that offers opportunities invaluable networking and professional development on current critical leadership and educational issues.
ACSA is dedicated to providing K-12 administrators with the most relevant content in education administration.Become a member and join us for our world-class conferences, Every Child Counts Symposium, professional development events, free one-on-one mentorship program, ongoing Equity Project, statewide advocacy efforts, members-only benefits, and much more.