Compiled by the Future of Privacy Forum, www.fpf.org.
- Utah's SEA released this Q&A on Remote Learning and Student Confidentiality
- CoSN released this resource on cybersecurity in the COVID-19 era for their members.
- Louisiana's SEA has this great resource on privacy and security for distance learning
- FPF and AASA released FAQs on how FERPA and HIPAA govern the disclosure of students’ health information held by schools, and provides answers to the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) with examples illustrating how FERPA applies in the context of COVID-19
- The Department of Education released several excellent resources:
- University of Southern California Zoombombing resources
- Connecticut’s Commission for Educational Technology has this webpage on remote learning resources.
- MS Global webinar this Friday: Considerations when Using Virtual Meetings for K-12 Remote Learning
- FPF published a wiki of COVID-19 privacy resources that includes official guidance from government agencies around the world, best practices, and emerging solutions (including links with tips on employees working remotely).